LAUNCH THE PLAYGROUND!
NOTE: This is the ultimate milestone where we keep track of everything that needs to be done. By the time any of the following points is ready to be worked upong, it should be done with its own issue/milestone
- explicit processes and steps for every aspect of the playground, as well as clear examples and guidelines.
- presentation, funding, plans how to include Aha-Token
- smart contracts for stipend-release build, tested, reviewed (&audited?)
- selection process
- briefing material
- workload-allocation plan (contingency plan how to deal with more applications than expected)
resources & plans how to manage a community (public chat, helpdesk, contact-email, hopefully a community manager,...)
marketing/ plans to spread the word
Protocol (if used):
- assessments can be run with smart-contracts
- gas-optimized and streamlined, using latest solidity-features
- find auditors, implement change requests
- great documentation (see this issue
- an assessment is run by clicking only, reduced choices
- steal, scoring, salt-handling, all outcomes reflected, notification-system
- styled, informative error handling, time-handling, documentation
is self-explanatory, i.e. there is an faq/help section, inspect-code features, links to explanatory material/tutorials... and the forms display information on their expected arguments
comment[djujuu]: really? Is there a less than perfect version of the app that can be used? I feel especially for the documentation it is for a start enough if there is great documentation in one place and the rest could come afterwards....
View Issues or Merge Requests in this milestone