How to seperate Splines from each other and how to tell it to sort Nodes:
I try to do a Network Map with gvedit / dot and in a small version it looks good. But now i filled it with some more informations and now it looks messy.
Let me explan:
- How can i tell the engine to move Phone down to the clients? If i put a minlen into this line pulls the small Switch Node upwards. <--- edit2: this is also done with a invisible arrow from Client4 to Client5.
- The different height of the Clients looks good and is done with the minlen.
- Why walks the Connection Switch:g1 -- SwitchBuero:1 arround the Nodes NAS, VoIP1 and Homeserver?
- Why walks the Connection Switch:g1 -- SwitchBuero:1 so close to SwitchBuero's edge?
- How can i seperate the Splins? Under Switch it looks messy with those less connections.
- Can i tell the Engine walks out the nodes with ports in a 90° Angle - how can i set this lengh with 90° a little bit longer? And is it possible to walk also in 90° Angle out of the other Nodes? <--- edit: this is done, i add the port direction to the single Nodes. edit: netzplan_Test1.gv I hope you can help me :) I like this tool so much and came back to it. Visio seems to do this Job better but it isn't :)