Looking for beta testers for a new Graphviz Visual Editor web application
Apologies if posting here is inappropriate.
I've developed a web application for interactive visual editing of graphs described in the DOT language that I'm looking for beta tester for. A few feature highlights:
- Insert node shapes by click or drag-and-drop.
- Draw edges between nodes.
- Select nodes and edges by click or by area drag and mark them in the text editor.
- Delete selected nodes and edges.
- Cut/Copy-and-paste a selected node.
Try it live at http://magjac.com/graphviz-visual-editor/.
See the README for more features.
Any feedback in the form of bug reports or enhancement requests is welcome as issues. For questions, discussion and other feedback, please contact me at the d3-graphviz Slack channel #graphviz-vis-editor.