1.0.4 Features for clearing and deletion itemsRelease 1.0.4
v1.0.3 + checks for updatesRelease v1.0.3
There were quite a few changes in this release, but the most important thing is that now the application is able to check the presence of new versions!
v1.0.1 v1.0.1 * View directory, convenient preview of media files. * Support vr-photo (jpg) * Support vr-video (mp4 - up to 4K, limitations in chrome, I hope they fix it soon) * Ability to delete unnecessary media * Ability to clear accumulated cacheRelease v1.0.1
At the moment, it is a strong word. Because at now it’s only for Debian-like distributions. But this is cool too, right? And over time, we will do porting for other popular Linux distributions.
It's simple, I love vr-photo and vr-video, and I even have a camera for this, and I also like linux... it's all great, but in order to watch my (or your) cool vr’s I had to switch to windows, which is at least not convenient! And the search for suitable software did not materialize. Well, enough to endure it - I decided, and started developing this application. So sht-vr-player appeared, and I hope that it will be useful to you as well as to me.
At this link: sht-vr-player_1.0.1_amd64.deb
- View directory, convenient preview of media files.
- Support vr-photo (jpg)
- Support vr-video (mp4 - up to 4K, limitations in chrome, I hope they fix it soon)
- Ability to delete unnecessary media
- Ability to clear accumulated cache
- Ability to view exif information. (date / time / location, etc.)
- Ability to delete when viewing in full size
- Ability to edit photos. Horizon alignment (a very important feature, as for me)
- Ability to take a screenshots of the panorama area
- Display ordinary photo and video, not VR. In order to be able to use, including as a regular media-player.
- Support for other formats:
The best way is to become a sponsor . I will be very grateful to you because it will allow me to focus on development, rather than finding food.
If you are a designer, you can help with the visual design. Help is needed in the design of sht-vr-player.cf, and the interface in the application.
And if you are like a programmer, then vr-player is open to your code. It is created under the open MIT license, and you can safely make your changes (I'm waiting for your pull-requests ) .
Of course, you can always contact me at this email: [email protected]