Add a small harness for Benchmarking code
- The author has submitted the FSF Copyright Assignment and is listed in AUTHORS
- There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
- Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent with existing code
- This feature/change has adequate documentation added (if appropriate)
- No obvious mistakes / misspelling in the code
- Add the copyright notices to all the files
The new benchmarking code is here.
This time around, all you need to do is,
$ bash ./new_benchmark <benchmark-name> (Currently, http1 or http2).
Everything else is automatic :)
Once we agree on this, I'll remove the old scripts, and rename this to just benchmark