ASN1.y: improved detection of built-in types
The built-in types are now detected via the yacc syntax and not in the _asn1_yyerror() routine. This addresses a memory leak on invalid syntax, and also reduces the generated tree by eliminating unnecessary types.
The existing test-suite is sufficient for this change.
Resolves: #16 (closed)
- Code modified for feature
- Test suite updated with functionality tests
- Test suite updated with negative tests
- Documentation updated
- There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
- Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent with other code
- This feature/change has adequate documentation added
- No obvious mistakes in the code