Use amended version of gnulib's hash_pjw_bare()
- Amended hash_pjw_bare() to return 'unsigned int' instead of 'size_t'.
- Renamed the hash function to _asn1_hash().
- Added a suppression for clang's UBSAN, needed for fuzzing.
Closes #13 (closed)
- [*] Code modified for feature
- Test suite updated with functionality tests
- Test suite updated with negative tests
- Documentation updated
- There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
- Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent with other code
- This feature/change has adequate documentation added
- No obvious mistakes in the code