Milestone %2 expired on Apr 2, 2016
GnuTLS 3.4.x enhancements and bug fixes.
Maintenance plan for GnuTLS 3.4
- Chacha cipher + poly1305 MAC: Update ciphersuite details (e.g., assigned numbers) as draft progresses.
Only minor features that do not require API or ABI changes will be included.
All bug fixes will be included in monthly-based releases.
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- Documentation appears incomplete: "Client or server certificate verification"
- ignore deprecated algorithm's name on a priority string
- Feature request: certtool --p7-sign support GNUTLS_PKCS7_INCLUDE_CERT
- 3.4 fails on Windows due to library constructor using weak linked _gnutls_global_init_skip()
- endservent() not present on Windows
- Add documentation for the PKCS #7 API
- Different out file between GnuTLS p7-sign and OpenSSL smime
- Simplify certificate verification
- Extended master secret with session resumption is handled incorrectly
- _gnutls_hash() does not return error values
- gnutls_record_set_state() doesn't work for DTLS
- Documentation appears inconsistent: gnutls_x509_crt_get_authority_info_access
- Documentation for gnutls_ocsp_status_request_is_checked() is incorrect
- libidn usage in gnutls
- ocsptool next_update error
- Avoid direct linking with trousers library
- Add support for RFC 7507
Work in progress (open and unassigned)
Waiting for merge (open and assigned)