Milestone expired on Apr 2, 2016
GnuTLS 3.4.x enhancements and bug fixes.
Maintenance plan for GnuTLS 3.4
- Chacha cipher + poly1305 MAC: Update ciphersuite details (e.g., assigned numbers) as draft progresses.
Only minor features that do not require API or ABI changes will be included.
All bug fixes will be included in monthly-based releases.
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- gnutls_record_set_state() doesn't work for DTLS
- Documentation appears inconsistent: gnutls_x509_crt_get_authority_info_access
- Documentation appears incomplete: "Client or server certificate verification"
- Documentation for gnutls_ocsp_status_request_is_checked() is incorrect
- 3.4 fails on Windows due to library constructor using weak linked _gnutls_global_init_skip()
- Different out file between GnuTLS p7-sign and OpenSSL smime
- endservent() not present on Windows
- Feature request: certtool --p7-sign support GNUTLS_PKCS7_INCLUDE_CERT
- ocsptool next_update error
- Add documentation for the PKCS #7 API
- Extended master secret with session resumption is handled incorrectly
- ignore deprecated algorithm's name on a priority string
- _gnutls_hash() does not return error values
- Simplify certificate verification
- Avoid direct linking with trousers library
- libidn usage in gnutls
- Add support for RFC 7507