Milestone Sep 26, 2018–Nov 30, 2018
Release of GnuTLS 3.6.5
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- RSA pkcs1 decryption and signing is not constant memory access
- macosx CI fails
- MinGW CI runners fail to build GnuTLS but succeed
- GnuTLS error: A packet with illegal or unsupported version was received.
- With TLS 1.3 enabled, gnutls_handshake() succeeds in client when client fails to send required certificate
- test 0rtt replays on TLS sessions
- update CI to fedora29
- gl/memxor.[ch] needed ?
- tpmtool not accepting SRK with no password
- GnuTLS does not tolerate record_size_limit extension from server
- CTYPE-OPENPGP priority no longer recognized
- tlsfuzzer: include latest tests
- uris schemes: should be tested in a case insensitive way
- gnutls_session_set_id() has a unit test and prohibits the client from going through the resumption path
- Configure does not chek if gperf is installed
- Please document session ticket key rotation
- gnutls_priority_set in post client hello function breaks handshake for clients with TLS versions < 1.3
- 3.6.4 - build from source fails - errors "redefinition of typedef"
- attempt for grooming: Items to be addressed in 3.6.5
- dead code in verify.c:996
- transparent client re-authentication
- p11tool --initialize-so-pin does not change so pin but initializes user pin
- Cert : V1 with v3 extensions; GnuTLS accepts it.
- Cert : V2 with v3 extensions; GnuTLS accepts it.
- certtool should be able to just emit PEM data without textual annotations above it.
- Add support for TLS 1.3 Zero-RTT Data