.triage-policies.yml: added [ci skip]
Based on our discussion in Brussels, this is a proposal to add a set of policies regarding issues and merge requests to be enforced by the gitlab-triage bot. That is:
- Issues without any label for more than a month are marked with needs attention label
- Issues with needinfo label are closed if they are not updated within a month
- Merge requests marked as WIP with no update within 5 months are closed.
To my understanding these rules are not enforced automatically by gitlab; we have to schedule a run of the gitlab-triage bot. Possibly with a "fake" user that has reporter access to the repository.
- Code modified for feature
- No obvious mistakes in the code