tests: treat all signals as error
Previously we were only treating SIGSEGV as error though there is no reason to treat other signals as success and they may hide an actual error case (e.g., when SIGPIPE is received). With this change we treat any signals received by the child except SIGTERM as error, and we ensure that SIGPIPE is ignored in all tests.
This also updates tests/slow/cipher-api-test.c to test failures with SIGABRT or otherwise consistently.
Closes #623 (closed)
- Code modified for feature
- Any issues marked for closing are addressed
- There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to
- This feature/change has adequate documentation added
- No obvious mistakes in the code