session tickets: parse extension during session resumption
It is possible for a server to send a new session ticket during TLS1.2 resumption. To be able to parse it as client we need to check the extension during resumption as well.
No tests are included as I could not reproduce the server-side behavior.
Resolves #841 (closed)
Signed-off-by:with name/author being identical to the commit author
- Code modified for feature
- Test suite updated with functionality tests
- Test suite updated with negative tests
- Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
- CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
- Any issues marked for closing are addressed
- There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to
- This feature/change has adequate documentation added
- No obvious mistakes in the code