Do not auto-update Copyright year
Do not auto-update Copyright year, in order to make builds reproducible. See https://reproducible-builds.org/ for why this is good.
When someone does a change in a new year,
args-std.def.in can be updated in the same commit.
Signed-off-by:with name/author being identical to the commit author
- Code modified for feature
- Test suite updated with functionality tests
- Test suite updated with negative tests
- Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
- CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
- Any issues marked for closing are addressed
- There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to
- This feature/change has adequate documentation added
- No obvious mistakes in the code