Release of GnuTLS 3.6.13
Release of GnuTLS 3.6.13 incorporating TLS1.3 related fixes and stability fixes. This is a stable release, and any potential new features must not be enabled by default to create a stable ABI (i.e., they can still be added but must be explicitly enabled by the application if applicable).
- CVE-2020-11501: DTLS client hello contains a random value of all zeroes
- Verification of deterministic RSA-PSS signature fails
- Unable to use Ed25519 keys from PKCS#11
- Why are released versions from gitlab and gnupg.org different?
- Service Desk (from [email protected]): GnuTLS 3.6.12 and failed self tests when using Padlock engine
- Add CRL and CRQ fuzzers
- Provide high-level KDF API
- Allow non null terminated usernames for psk