certtool: generate RSA-PSS certificates from RSA keys
When generating certificates it was not possible to generate an RSA-PSS certificate from an RSA key (common scenario). This fixes the certificate generation to include such a method.
Ironically there was a test for this scenario but the test was limited to checking that the combination of certtool parameters succeeded; modified the test to check the textual expression of the certificate for the RSA-PSS indicators.
Signed-off-by:with name/author being identical to the commit author
- Code modified for feature
- Test suite updated with functionality tests
- Any issues marked for closing are addressed
- There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to
- This feature/change has adequate documentation added
- No obvious mistakes in the code