Use libabigail for tracking ABI changes
This switches to libabigail for tracking ABI changes. It has backwards compatibility with the output format, allowing us for faster CI runs, without compiling multiple versions of the lib, and it also has more verbose checking than abi-compliance-checker detecting far more harmful changes. Its only disadvantage was the lack of nice html output, but this we were not using anyway.
The result of this change will be that more API and ABI changes will be caught, and if intentional, suppressions should be added in
devel/libgnutls.abignore, or the reference ABI should be updated.
Signed-off-by:with name/author being identical to the commit author
- Code modified for feature
- Manual tested for changes in function parameters, enumeration value removals/changes
- Any issues marked for closing are addressed
- There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to
- This feature/change has adequate documentation added
- No obvious mistakes in the code