gnutls_x509_trust_list_verify_crt2: skip duplicated certs for PKCS#11 too
The commit 09b40be6 (part of !1370 (merged)) didn't cover the case where the trust store is backed by PKCS#11, because it used
which only works with file based trust store.
This patch replaces the call with more generic
gnutls_x509_trust_list_get_issuer so it also works with other trust store implementations.
Reported by Michal Ruprich.
Signed-off-by:with name/author being identical to the commit author
- Code modified for feature
- Test suite updated with functionality tests
- Test suite updated with negative tests
- Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
- CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
- Any issues marked for closing are addressed
- There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to
- This feature/change has adequate documentation added
- No obvious mistakes in the code