Fix memory leak with client certificate auth
Fix memory leak with client certificate authentication when rehandshake with ocsp.
On rehandshake a malloc is performed in status_request.c in _gnutls_recv_server_certificate_status:
info->raw_ocsp_list = gnutls_malloc(sizeof(gnutls_datum_t));
Whether or not it is already allocated.
A check should be performed first and free the previous allocated resources if any.
Addresses bug: #1107 (closed)
Signed-off-by:with name/author being identical to the commit author
- Code modified for feature
- Test suite updated with functionality tests
- Test suite updated with negative tests
- Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
- CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
- Any issues marked for closing are addressed
- There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to
- This feature/change has adequate documentation added
- No obvious mistakes in the code