Issues require labels
The following issues require labels:
- Gnutls 3.6.14 fails to compile on Mac OS Catalina
- GnuTLS does not verify the correctness of the parameters in a certificates signatureAlgorithm field
- GnuTLS does not require the Key Usage extension in CA certificates during client certificate authentication.
- GnuTLS allows version one and two certificates in TLS 1.2 during client authentication
- GnuTLS mishandles certificates with no allowed key usage during client certificate authentication
- GnuTLS ignores extended key usage during client certificate authentication
- GnuTLS ignores name constraints during client certificate authentication
- gnutls_x509_crt_export2 can return values greater than 0
- Service Desk (from [email protected]): Press enquiry - GnuTLS vulnerability
- Signing with imported DSS key fails intermittently
- 3.6.14 build regression due to -Wno-type-limits
- ecc_scalar_random in nettle is public but not mangled in GnuTLS
- Make in 3.6.11 fails with "error: storage size of 'rsa_pss_params' isn't known" with gcc 4.8.5
- Service Desk (from [email protected]): GnuTLS Windows binaries on GitLab not available?
- Getting actual certificate path to a trusted CA
- Testsuite error - listening on IPv6, connecting to IPv4
Please take care of them.