How can I avoid the Dashboard from opening?
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.3.9
- OS version: Mac OS Catalina 10.15.2 (19C57)
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
tmux new -s foo
- Attach with iTerm2 integration:
tmux -CC a -t foo(dashboard doesn't open
- Close tmux tab (I'm not burying my tmux client session after connecting)
- Detach cleanly:
- Attach again:
tmux -CC a -t foo
- tmux Dashboard opens (
The tmux dashboard opens when I re-attach a tmux session that's been previously attached with
This doesn't seem to happen when I've used plain tmux (without
What should have happened:
I don't (ever) want the tmux dashboard to open (unless I am attaching to a session with more than X windows).
I'm assuming I've just missed a setting. Can someone tell me which?