Option key no longer works with command-control shortcut to open new profile window
- iTerm2 version:3.3.9beta1
- OS version:10.14.6com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Create a profile shortcut (such as 'S' or 'A')
- Control-command-S opens a tab to that profile
- Control-command-option-S does nothing
No window opened
What should have happened:
A new window should have opened to that profile.
Holding down the option key while selecting the profile from the menu still correctly opens the window. With option held down, the menu still correctly shows the control-option-command shortcut, but it doesn't execute.
This started happening 1 or 2 beta releases ago; about a week?