Copy with styles adds a white background?
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.3.20191206-nightly
- OS version: 10.14.6 (18G1012)
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Copy colored output from iTerm2 with Alt-Option-c
- Paste into TextEdit or Mail (in rich text mode)
What happened: The colored text was correctly pasted but a white background was added. I noticed because I was using Dark Mode. See screenshot.
What should have happened: Specifically, I configured TextEdit and Mail to use a transparent background. I was expecting the dark background to be preserved. However, pasting set the background to white.
Thanks in advance!