Unable to click-drag to select text in terminal window with latest beta
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.8beta2
- OS version: 10.15.2
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at debuglog.txt
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Open a terminal.
- Click-drag any text in the terminal window. No indication of selection. Nothing copied to clipboard with a command-c.
- Double-click word or URL in the terminal and it is selected. Copy works with this.
- Revert back to 3.3.7 and everything works as normal.
What happened: Nothing selected when click dragging text.
What should have happened: I expect to be able to select the text when click-dragging with my mouse pad.