Does not uninstall completely
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: https://iterm2.com/downloads/stable/iTerm2-3_3_6.zip
- OS version: 10.15
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window) Negative, it contains binary data.
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Install iTerm2 from DMG then drag the app into the trash
- Right-click a file in Finder and observe the context menu
- Go nuts trying to completely uninstall iTerm
What should have happened:
When you delete it, it shouldn't leave context menu items asking if you want to move it to the Applications folder which is unexpected.