iTerm2 misses first keystroke at times
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.6
- OS version: macOS 10.15.1 (19B88)
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
I can't reproduce the bug reliably and couldn't do it when I sent this.
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Switch to a different app or Finder.
- Switch to iTerm.
- Start typing.
What happened: The first keystroke didn't appear and an error sound could be heard.
What should have happened: The typed character should have appeared.