Unable to drag a tab from single tab window with Minimal theme
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.6
- OS version: 10.14.6
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Enable minimal theme, select option to show tab bar even if it's single tab in a window.
- Open a new window, do something in terminal.
- Attempt to drag single tab to another window
Whole window drags.
What should have happened:
tab can be moved and "docked" to another window.
This was working properly in pre-3.3 versions.