Nested tmux sessions with tmux -CC don't seem to work
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version:3.3.5beta3
- OS version:10.14.6 (18G95)
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist herecom.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. debuglog.txt
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- start tmux session with tmux -CC
- attempt to start a new tmux session inside current one with tmux -CC (on either remote machine over ssh and locally)
What happened: prints empty line, I hit enter and it goes back to normal command line without starting a new tmux session.
What should have happened: started a nested tmux session (I am assuming this is supposed to be supported behavior, but I am not sure)
Love iterm2, keep up the great work!