I am getting sporadic input lag when using iterm2 on local sessions. It seems to come and go several times a minute. This only started after a recent OS upgrade to 10.14.6. I've tried setting the GPU rendering to false.
The performance sample is hard to capture, since the lag comes and goes, so I might not have captured a time when the lag was in effect.
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.4
- OS version: Mojave 10.14.6
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample iTerm2Sample.txt
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Launch Item2 (in my case with a couple of tabs, and one tab split into five shells)
- Work for a while (e.g. in vim)
- Experience lag
What should have happened: