Semantic history over network shares
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.3.4beta1
- OS version: MacOS Mojave 10.14.6 (18G95)
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog debuglog.txt
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Go to folder inside a mounted network unit using sshfs
- ⌘ + click on a file
What happened: The file will be opened inside the browser, using https://
What should have happened: Attending to my configuration for "Semantic History": Open with Editor + VS Code.
When I try to open the same files inside other dir (for example ~) it open the file inside de vscode, but if I use ⌘+click inside a folder from a mounted network unit (in my test, sshfs) doesn't work as expected.