Make tab bar into a titlebar accessory when there is a regular title bar
This gives it a consistent gradient with the title bar. Unfortunately, the complexity of the tab bar has gotten completely out of hand, making this difficult to do. I need to build a state machine that encapsulates the madness and that allows me to write tests. There are various considerations:
- Are we in the process of adding a new tab?
- Should there be a division view?
- Is the tab bar on top?
- Are we in lion full screen?
- Are we in traditional full screen?
- Does the window style have a regular tab bar?
- Does the theme have a tab bar?
- Are transitioning in/out of lion full screen?
- Is the tab bar hideable?
- Is there only one tab?
- Is the tab bar flashing?
And probably more that I haven't thought of.