Mouse cursor disappearing under 10.13.6
This is exhibiting the same behaviour as 6608, but only after updating to 10.13.6
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.2beta1
- OS version: 10.13.6com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Open iTerm, set it to full screen
- Click into iTerm, start typing
What happened: Mouse cursor disappears, and does not reappear even when moving to a different application. Cursor can be forced to reappear by spreading all open windows, or with sufficient clicks in the system menu bar. Setting Prefs | Advanced | Use system cursors when possible to Yes is a successful workaround.
What should have happened: Mouse cursor should reappear when the mouse is moved.