Command + return (default shortcut) for command box in new status bar minimizes the app.
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.1
- OS version: MacOS 10.14.6
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Add 'command' to the new Status bar;
- Fill the big command textfield;
- Execute with cmd + return
What should have happened:
Executed the command