Password Manager Triplicates
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.1 and 3.3.2 beta 1
- OS version: 10.14.6
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Go to Password Manager and add a password, 3 duplicate entries are created for each press of +
- For each press of REMOVE (-), on any of the 3 entries created, all 3 are removed.
- To fix, I had begun deleting keys from keychain (beyond the iterm2 key, which in itself had no impact). Eventually the symptoms went away - unclear which key(s) were causing issue. Restored keychains from backup and issue returned.
What happened: Triplicate records appear What should have happened: Single record