width adjustment seemingly not working
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- open terminal
What happened: nothing
What should have happened: window should have resized to 132 columns
I do apologize if this is my fault, but I have now tried for several hours to get this to work.
Things I have tried:
- making sure there is no typo by verfying
<esc>[?5hdoes indeed enable reverse mode
- tried to enable width adjustment by issuing
- verified that the escape sequence works in Term.app
- reset iTerm2's preferences
- searched preferences for
- browsed the source (haha, I feel stupid now :)
- and of course looked for previous bug reports