iterm lagging a lot
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.2.9
- OS version:MacOS High Sierra (Version: 10.13.6 (17G8029))
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog debuglog1.txt
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample[Sample_of_iTerm2.txt]
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Start iterm
- Type anything. Everything lags. Any command lags. Hitting enter takes time to print next line. Ctrl + L takes time to clear screen. There is ahuge lag between commands being initiated and commands executing.
What happened: Commands have high latency
What should have happened: Commands should be fast.