Send command to tmux in Control Mode
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.2.9
- OS version: 10.14.5 (18F203)
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- tmux -CC attach -t mysession
- Create multiple tmux "windows" (i.e. iTerm tabs) using Cmd-T
- Cmd-3 to switch to the third tab. Switch to first tab using Cmd-1.
What happened: Can't go to last active tab (tab 3 in that example) without knowing the tab index.
What should have happened: tmux has a
last-window command to go back to last "active" window. I would like to map a key (Commamd-l) in iTerm to use it.
How can I send a tmux command in Control Mode using a keybinding?