Glitch: Drop-down terminal does not work with full-screen applications
When a full-screen application is active (e.g. Safari), and using the drop-down terminal, it switches to the main space, which is the Desktop.
macOS Catalina, second public beta. iTerm 3.2.9.
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Switch to a full-screen app
- Press the key for triggering the drop-down terminal
- macOS switches to the first space (Desktop)
- iTerm drops down, and goes back up again
What should have happened:
- iTerm should have dropped down with the full-screen application on the background