drop-down iTerm window lets double-shift key through to Intellij IDEA/CLion?
By JetBrains' request, opening a sister issue for https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-216630 in iTerm.
- iTerm2 version: 3.2.9
- OS version: 10.14.4 (18E226)
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here com.googlecode.iterm2.plist.
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog (probably not needed)
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Set up iTerm with a drop-down profile: https://apple.stackexchange.com/a/48805/11011
- Run CLion.
- Press a hotkey to call up iTerm.
- in iTerm, press double-shift (press and release left Shift twice).
What is the expected result? Nothing.
What happens instead? CLion's search window pops up on top of iTerm.
CLion version: CLion 2019.2 EAP Build #CL-192.5118.29, built on June 13, 2019 CLion EAP User Expiration date: July 13, 2019 Runtime version: 11.0.3+12-b304.2 x86_64 VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM by JetBrains s.r.o macOS 10.14.4 GC: G1 Young Generation, G1 Old Generation Memory: 8000M Cores: 12 Registry: run.processes.with.pty=TRUE, ide.mac.allowDarkWindowDecorations=true Non-Bundled Plugins: Key Promoter X, Tasks, com.fernandojimenez.mattecarbon.theme, com.hiberbee.intellij.hiberbee-theme, com.shellcheck, com.tylerthrailkill.intellij.solarized, com.urswolfer.intellij.plugin.gerrit, name.kropp.intellij.makefile, com.perl5
May have something to do with CLion being on OpenJDK 11.
I hope Jetbrains' staff can add more information here.