Cannot add more than one component to status bar
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
iTerm2 version: 3.3.0 beta 10, and Nightly (Jun 6 2019)
OS version: macOS 10.15 developer beta
Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- On any profile, enable the status bar.
- Drag and drop any component into the active components area.
- Attempt to drag and drop any other component into the active components area.
- The cursor will automatically let go of the component and return it to the inactive area once the cursor enters the active component area.
What should have happened:
The components should be drop-able.
Please note that I have manually edited the .plist file to add status bar components, as this is the only way I can currently have more than one component at a time.
I was unable to reproduce this issue on macOS 10.14.5 with the same version of iTerm2 (3.3.0 beta 10).