Splitting window in tmux integation mode results in dead grey line
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.3.0beta9 (got report it also happened on 3.2.9)
- OS version: 10.14.5 (18F132)
- tmux version: 2.9a (also tried 2.8 and 3.0-rc)
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Start a new integrated tmux session:
tmux -CC new-session
- In the tmux window note how the bottom of the window looks
- In tmux window, press
Cmd-Tto create a second tmux window
- In the newly created window, press
Cmd-Dto create a split
- Go back to the first tmux window. There are a couple of "dead" grey lines at the bottom now.
What happened: The dead gray lines show up on any tmux window with a single pane.
What should have happened: No dead gray lines should show up.
- This happened in minimal and regular window modes
- Disabling the "Preferences -> Appearance -> Show per-pane title bar with split panes" setting causes the dead gray lines to disappear. Enabling it causes them to reappear.