Cannot customize touch bar for hotkey window
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.2.9
- OS version: macOS 10.14.5
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Launch iTerm hotkey window.
- Does not have menus for doing View -> Customize Touch Bar....
- No equivalent control found elsewhere (tried binding OS shortcut but to no avail).
What happened: Should be able to customize touch bar for hotkey window the same as is possible for a normal terminal window.
What should have happened: Cannot find option to do so. Lack of menus or other ways of doing this.