Anchors created with escape codes lose their hyperlink on resize
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.2.9
- OS version: MacOS Mojave Version 10.14.3 (18D109)
- Attach plistt (drag-drop from finder into this window) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog - Will provide upon request (I have other stuff open right now!)
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? - no
- Are you reporting a crash? - no
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? - no
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Create a link as described by https://iterm2.com/documentation-escape-codes.html - I used https://npm.im/terminal-link
- Resized the terminal
- Hover using CMD (⌘)
What happened: The link's url is no longer usable.
What should have happened: The link's url should have remained usable and clickable.