preferences and saved sessions gone
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version:
- OS version: OSX Mojave --- 10.14.3 (18D109)
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here --- THIS FILE IS GONE AS WELL
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- I just opened ITerm after having closed it the night before
What happened: I lost all my preferences, and all my saved sessions. This was not directly after an update either.. I had opened ITerm since the update.. before this happened.
What should have happened: Not this