refresh/repaint required to restore horizontal divider look after exiting a pane
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.3.0beta6
- OS version: macOS Mojave 10.14
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- start iterm2
- split vertically (cmd+D)
- split the right handside pane horizontally (shift+cmd+D) twice. You should have 3 terminal panes on the right (see initial.png)
- exit the second terminal on the right handside
The right handside now contains two terminals (good) but the divider is painted with a white stroke that does not match my preferences (see actual.png).
If I loose and regain focus on iterm2's window, or if I split again, then the divider is automatically re-painted properly.
This seems to happen on horizontal dividers only, and only on the right handside panes, and only with the Minimal theme.
What should have happened:
On step 4, the split pane divider should repaint properly without any further human interaction (see expected.png)