Automatic profile switching doesn't work when using ssh pseudo-terminal
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.0beta4
- OS version: 10.14.3 (18D109) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem: 0. (Assuming remote machine hostname is host.name.com for this example)
- Created a new profile with a different background color and scoped the profile to automatically switch when connected to remote machine by hostname
- In a session (using default profile), run
ssh -t host.name.com 'scrn test-screen'
- Note that profile does not automatically switch
- Close ssh connection and run
ssh host.name.comand see profile automatically switch.
What happened: Automatic profile switching did not occur on ssh connection when using pseudo-terminal flag i.e.
ssh -t ...
What should have happened: Automatic profile switching regardless of using pseudo-terminal flag for ssh connection