OpenCV cannot use the built-in camera
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.2.9
- OS version: 10.14.4
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window): com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? No
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. No
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? No
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- The code snippet is at https://gist.github.com/QuRyu/1888ad34c7db32b0f55d6bdd9f6a404c
VideoCapture(0) is called, which uses the built-in camera of MacBook, the program crashed with no exception thrown.
What should have happened: The program should run to the end. While using macOS's terminal, the program executes successfully.
This bug happened with recently released version of iTerm2, as two weeks ago before the update the program could run as expected.