iTerm2 3.3.0beta4 crashes immediately at startup (two red lines at top of window) for every profile I have.
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.0beta4
- OS version: 10.12.6 (16G1918)com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. debuglog.txt
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Update to 3.3.0beta4
- Start iTerm2 with any profile (crashes immediately)
- (Somehow I did get one window open, allowing me to get the debug file. Can't get a 2nd window open.)
What should have happened: