Build 3.3.0beta4 crashes when opening smart links with Cmd-Click
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.3.0beta4
- OS version: 10.14.4 (18E226)
- Attach com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Configure a smart link which opens a URL when hovering over 'D123456'
- Cmd-click that text
What should have happened:
iTerm2 should have opened a smart link url like https://host.name/path/here/\0