3.3.0beta4 phantom crash on every launch
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.0beta4
- OS version: macOS 10.12.6
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here: Done. com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log: Not possible. Issue exhibits on launch, before debug logging can be enabled per the instructions.
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? No.
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Done.iTerm2_2019-04-24-185150_statler.crash
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? No.
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Quit iTerm2 normally, accepting the "Quit iTerm2?" prompt.
- Launch iTerm2 normally
Simultaneously, a crash dump is presented to send to Apple, the iTerm2 crash reporter offers to send a crash report, and when I dismiss both windows, iTerm2 appears to be running normally. This happens every time starting immediately after updating from beta3 to beta4 and is reproducible on two different machines that are configured substantially similar to each other (e.g. w/MacPorts).
What should have happened:
No crashes. No crash reporter.