In Build 3.3.0beta4 - Compact View Enabled, moving the window resets transparency to Enabled
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Enable Compact Mode for the default profile
- Start a new terminal (terminal starts in transparent mode)
- Disable transparent mode (CMD U)
- Drag the terminal window to a new location
What happened: Moving the terminal window to a new location on the screen while Transparent mode is disabled resets Transparency to enabled.
What should have happened: Window should retain the Transparency state when moved (enabled or disabled).
- Resizing the window does not change the Transparency
Style -> Normalbehaves as expected, Transparency setting remains intact when moving the window